EMDR Therapy Training
Intuitus Group Counseling Clinic, PLLC, and Jennifer Madere, LPC-S are approved by EMDRIA as a provider of EMDR Training. Our training meets and exceeds the curriculum standards set forth by the EMDR International Association:
- Two 3-day modules of in-person/virtual training, for a total of more than 20 hours of instructional learning about EMDR therapy, and 20 hours of supervised practice applying all phases of the basic protocols and procedures of EMDR therapy.
- Ten hours of group consultation pre-scheduled after the training modules to support clinicians in developing their skills while applying and integrating EMDR therapy into treatment with their clients.
- An extensive training manual including worksheets and forms suitable for use in clinical settings, and a compilation of resources found to be helpful to new and experienced EMDR therapists.
This training has been submitted for approval to provide 41.5 CE hours through R. Cassidy Seminars (20.75 for Module 1, and 20.75 for Module 2). Please click here for more detailed information on these CE credits.
EMDR therapy is a sought-after and evidence-based treatment model for PTSD and many related conditions. New and experienced mental health clinicians will learn the core concepts and procedures of EMDR therapy, observe them demonstrated, and practice implementing them with fellow trainees. After successful completion of two 3-day training modules and the required consultation groups, clinicians will be able to refer to themselves as ‘EMDR Trained.’ Space is limited to 12 registrants.
Trainings have been scheduled for 2021-2022:
- March 4-6 (Module 1) and June 10-12 (Module 2). Register here.
- October 21-23 (Module 1), and January 27-29, 2022 (Module 2)
**UPDATE: The Intuitus Group EMDR Therapy training is now being offered as a hybrid training of both in-person or virtual training for registrants depending on the preference of the registrant.
Fall/Winter 2020-2021 *REGISTRATION NOW OPEN*
- Module 1: October 22-24, 2020, 9 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- Module 2: January 28-30, 2021, 9 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Consultation groups will be pre-scheduled following each module.
*Early Bird registration discounts of $100 off the registration fee end 30 days prior to Module 1.
The below video from the EMDR International Association offers information and testimonials useful for clinicians and other interested persons.