EMDR Therapy Training
**UPDATE: The Intuitus Group EMDR Therapy training is now being offered as a hybrid training of both in-person or virtual training for registrants depending on the preference of the registrant.
EMDR therapy is a sought-after and evidence-based treatment model for PTSD and many related conditions. New and experienced mental health clinicians will learn the core concepts and procedures of EMDR therapy, observe them demonstrated, and practice implementing them with fellow trainees. After successful completion the 50+ hour training, including two 3-day training modules and the required group consultation, clinicians will be able to refer to themselves as ‘EMDR Trained.’ Space is limited to 12 registrants.
Intuitus Group Counseling Clinic, PLLC, and Jennifer Madere, LPC-S are approved by EMDRIA as a provider of EMDR Training. This training meets and exceeds the curriculum standards set forth by the EMDR International Association. Your registration for the Intuitus Group EMDR therapy (basic) training includes:
- Two 3-day modules of in-person/virtual training, for a total of more than 20 hours of instructional learning about EMDR therapy, and 20 hours of supervised practice applying all phases of the basic protocols and procedures of EMDR therapy.
- 10 hours of group consultation support clinicians in developing their skills while applying and integrating EMDR therapy into treatment with their clients. These groups are pre-scheduled for each training cohort.
- An extensive training manual including worksheets and forms suitable for use in clinical settings, and a compilation of resources found to be helpful to new and experienced EMDR therapists.
CEUs are available for an additional fee of $40. Each training is submitted for approval to provide 41.5 CE hours through R. Cassidy Seminars (20.75 for Module 1, and 20.75 for Module 2). Please click here for more detailed information on these CE credits.
Consultation groups are included in the training registration cost and will be pre-scheduled following each module.
Trainings scheduled for 2021-2022
- March 4-6 (Module 1) and June 10-12 (Module 2). Hybrid – please indicate your preference of in-person or virtual attendance at registration. Register and view more info here.
- October 21-23 (Module 1), and January 27-29, 2022 (Module 2). In-person only. Registration opens in June.
- Fully Licensed Clinicians – $1,450*
- Non-Profit Employees – $1,250*
- Students and Provisionally Licensed Clinicians (see eligibility requirements) – $1,200*
*Register at least 30 days prior to Module 1 to receive the Early Bird registration discount of $100 off the registration fees listed here.
The below video from the EMDR International Association offers information and testimonials useful for clinicians and other interested persons.